Saturday, September 19, 2015

Get Up And Fight!

Micah 7:8

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in the darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me."

My purpose today is to tell someone: The enemy may have knocked you down, but you’re not defeated because, Down is not your Destiny!  I am writing this because many today are under attack.  The enemy has been hammering you with a barrage of assaults and life has you wondering if things will ever be better than they are right now.

You have been talked about.

* You are tired and worn out.

* You’re discouraged and depressed.

You’re beginning to believe his lies when he whispers, “You’ll never make it, you’ll never be an over  comer, you’ll never find true happiness!  You’ve been down so long that you have begun wondering, “Will I always be on the bottom?  Will I always be down?  Will I ever do any better than I am right now?”

I am here to shout to you today, “Yes, yes, yes!  You are a child of God.  Down is not your Destiny!”

Romans 8:37 - “No, in all things we are MORE than conquerors through Him who loved us.”

Hello!  

Somebody outta shout, “I am MORE than a conqueror through Jesus!”

There is absolutely NOTHING that the enemy can send our way that can defeat us, and no weapon formed against us can prosper!  There’s no plan that he can conceive that can destroy us, unless we refuse to get back up! 

Down is not your Destiny!

When our lives are surrendered to Jesus, even though we will face some difficult trials, there is absolutely NOTHING at all that can defeat us!  You may be down right now, but brothers and sisters, this too shall pass! What you are facing right now will soon be a part of your past!  This current struggle is about to become a part of a testimony to the power of the blood of the Lamb by which we shall overcome the enemy!

Down is not your Destiny!

You might be saying in your spirit, “That’s easy for you to say preacher, but you don’t understand what I’m going through.”

Yes I do, because I have been where you are right now: Knocked down and looking up at an enemy who was telling me to just stay down.  An enemy that wanted me to believe that there was no hope, to accept that I had gone too far from the path to find my way back, and that my situation was hopeless so I might as well just lay there, give into defeat, and die quietly.

But by the grace of God, I got up!  Down Is not my Destiny!

You have compromised yourself and the devil is getting the best of you right now.  Trouble coming at me from every side.  You’ve wondered, “How much more can I bear?  Can I go another day?  What will I face next?”

You’ve been knocked down and wondered, “Will I ever get up again?

Will I ever be able to stand upright again?

Isaiah 59:19
“When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight”

I’m telling you right now, under the anointing of the Holy Ghost, that God is about to raise up a standard against the enemy who has been barraging you with trouble.  It’s time for a breakthrough to victory!  God has promised us in His Word that He will make us a victor, not a victim!

Claim the promise of God right now that tell us that we you going to overcome and you cannot be defeated!

Down is not your Destiny! 

In the movie “Rocky,” the boxer Rocky has been knocked down and is on the mat, he is being counted out, and his trainer pleads with him, “Get up, Get up Rocky, get up and fight!”

I want you to understand today that it may seem like you’re at the end of your road, that you’ve been destroyed, and that there is no hope, but the Word of God says different!

II Corinthians 4:6-10
“For God, who hath commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that this life also of Jesus might be manifest in our body.”

I want you to hear me today; you may be low, it may seem like you’re on the very bottom, but let me tell you that you aren’t on the bottom.  Somewhere down the road, you’ll look back at this time in your life and you’ll say, “Had it not been for the Lord on my side, I would have surely perished, but because of what Jesus did on my behalf, I am a child of the King!”’

Down is not your Destiny!

Get up my brother!  Get up my sister!  Get up, get up, get up and fight!

I’m telling you, “Down is NOT your Destiny!”


No comments:

Post a Comment